I sometimes write articles to refer to. It saves a lot of time compared to explaining the same thing over and over again. As such, most articles will probably be little rants. All of the articles I wrote have been made public on my site, and can be found below, in alphabetical order.
If you wish to respond to any article, whether it be criticism, reporting mistakes or simply because you want to discuss the points, feel free to send me an email. My email address is listed on the homepage. If you do, consider adding a PGP signature or sending it encrypted with my pgp key. All feedback is greatly appreciated, so do not hesitate to contact me to give me yours.
These articles are available under the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0) license, which means you are free to use it for any purpose so long as you keep attribution to me (and preferably also just link to the original article) and do not relicense the article.
I'd also like to note that these articles reflect my opinion, and only mine. Please refrain from accusing other people of holding my opinion for simply being referenced in my articles.
- Getting Things Done with App::GTD 2019-10-17
- The SoC Controversy 2019-08-10
- The Power(ful Tooling) of Gentoo 2019-07-22
- Perl 6 nightly Docker images 2019-04-11
- How to sign PGP keys 2019-02-03
- Hackerrank solutions: Python 3 and Perl 6 (part 2) 2018-10-11
- Hackerrank solutions: Python 3 and Perl 6 (part 1) 2018-09-13
- Setting up PGP with a Yubikey 2018-09-04
- The Perl Conference in Glasgow 2018-08-23
- Sparrowdo - Getting started 2018-05-07
- Perl 6 - Introduction to application programming 2018-03-20
- Why Perl 6? 2018-02-05
- Funding Yourself As A Free Software Developer 2017-12-21
- On Cloudflare 2017-12-17
- Perl 6 - Setting up a Raspberry Perl 2017-11-16
- Hacktoberfest 2017 2017-11-01
- Perl 6 - Creating a background service 2017-09-28
- How to: git 2017-09-14
- FreeBSD email server - Part +: Calendars and contacts 2016-11-24
- FreeBSD email server - Part 5: Filtering mail 2016-10-31
- FreeBSD email server - Part 4: Message authentication 2016-10-31
- FreeBSD email server - Part 3: Dovecot, IMAP and SASL 2016-10-31
- FreeBSD email server - Part 2: Mailing with Postfix 2016-10-31
- FreeBSD email server - Part 1: Preparations 2016-10-31
- Setup nginx with Let's Encrypt SSL 2016-10-25
- Setup a VPN with cjdns 2016-10-25
- On Systemd 2016-10-01
- On Pastebin 2016-10-01